Monday 5 December 2011

The Life and thoughts of a girl

Last year, I made a wishlist for my birthday (seen here) and I actually got a couple of things on the list. My gorgeous friend Lisa got me a moleskine notebook, I got myself the "Feather Station" necklace from House By Harlow as a present to myself for acing the Micro- and Macroeconomics exams I had in October (and it was 30% off. yay). I did get a new pair of earphones since my damn iPhone got STOLEN! And I got an "armband" for free from a friend who joined a gym. I also got myself a suede coat (once again, for doing well on exams and 70% off. Holla.) in gray.  I didn't get the Nigella Forever Summer book, but my boyfriend has been hinting something about that for a while now...
Anyway, here is this year's list.

I would like any of these four t-shirts from Alternative Apparel (which, by the way, is an awesome company. Not only do they create the best staple tees [I keep telling myself I don't need more staple tees though, since I have about five perfect staple white t-shirts already, but not in v-neck...so..] but they also have this great eco-friendly line called Alternative Earth - which actually are wearable pieces and not weird, super thick crunchy stale hooded sweatshirts in weird colours).
I want Means Girls on DVD.
Since my right leg is swollen like a *mother-* I am dying to put on a pair of beloved skinny jeans. The ones with feet and shoes are from 7 for all mankind (and one day, when I become stupid enough to pay 160 dollars for them, I will) but for now, I'm coveting these MOTO Leigh jeans in indigo (my favourite shade) from Topshop. I think I'll get this pair next year and swap them for the supertight light blue Acne jeans that I ripped on a drunk night out this summer (haha, memories!) - and the awesome thing about Topshop.com is that you can choose what leg length you want (no more 32" for me! 30" is the perfect length).


butter LONDON's nail polish "All Hail McQueen" and Chanel's Black Pear.



Also, I'm loving these "KARMA" and "infinite LOVE" necklaces from Dogeared.  If only they had a "1 divided by 0" - charm to go with the infinite-necklace.

Speaking of jewellery, House of Harlow has so many cool pieces, it's not even funny. I could go bankrupt just looking at these awesome earrings (and that ring - I die - as Rachel Zoe says).



My white converse are on their very last note, and I'm genuinely worried that they won't last another spring, summer or fall. So, I'm wishing for a new pair of low chucks to heal my wounds (which I will have, after my current ones break, let me tell you).
You also might've noticed from the sidebar here these last months that I am totally promoting Josef Frank's patterns, and this is one of my favoruties. And on a stool. How cool?
I also really want to order from http://www.arstiderna.com/, which is  company that supplies organic fruits and vegetables to you doorstep. There are a couple of people in my building who already subscribe, and it's honestly an awesome idea.



This dress (SO pretty, right) is one I was on the verge of ordering from miss selfridge, but I backed out in the last minute (forreasonsIdon'trecallrightnow) and have regretted it since, and now they've taken it out of their stock. Sadness.
Then we have a Katharine E. Hamnett t-shirt that (obviously) says "save the world". I have a Katharine Hamnett tee from the Designers against Aids collection from H&M and I love it and I love her t-shirts. I'm actually giving one away as a christmas present. I'll show you guys later.
And if the white low converse thing doesn't work out (although, in this Christmas wish list reality, I can ask for anything...maybe I could have both?!) I'd like these high top chucks - a collaboration with (RED).
And speaking of (RED) - this heart shaped (litterally) pendant and necklace from Solange Azagury-Partridge is so cool, I'd do anything for it.
I'd also like the entire china set "Svala" from the Swedish company Rörstrand. I ate on these antique plates when I lived with my friend last fall and I loved them.
Also, I'd like the recipe for these chocolate chip oreo cookies. Like, seriously!

Aaand I'd also like this to be my wedding dress. I've found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment